Monday, October 29, 2012

Dusty Attic Design Team Entry #1

I wanted to create something special to impress. Mum really loves her Greens, creams and country style things and I thought I'd make her something special for Christmas. I created this mini rectangle shadow box. I embellished with Chicken Wire Chipboard, Tim Holtz Philoshopy tags. Prima Flowers and Kasiercraft Embellishment (Doilies, Hunt and Gather Tags, Leaves, Rhinestones and Posies).


Here is an upclose shot of the Pen nib and Flower arrangements


Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. i love this and the pen nibs looks great with the flowers you made olders products matched with new ones look great i love everything about this

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are much appreciated. Please note: This is a family friendly blog, if there is any foul language, derogatory comments they will not be approved