Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Tattoo! The White Rabbit


As some of you are aware, I like tattoos. I always have and I suppose, I always will.  I decided quite a while ago to get the right foot done too. I looked incomplete with only one foot done!  I knew what I was getting even before I had gotten my left foot done. Im a big believer in getting body art that you love and that has a meaning to the person, Im not one of those tattoo fans that just get work done willy nilly, mine have been in place since I cant remember when. All my tattoos have meaning and I gladly tell people to really think about what you are getting, I don't see myself as part of the ink generation. I am using my tattoos for inspiration and meaning to who I am.

Do tattoo's hurt? Of course they do! Why would you think that oscillating needles wouldn't hurt? If your thinking about getting some art done, think about the pain. I am lucky I have a extraordinarily high pain threshold. 

I wasn't actually planning on getting a tattoo today, I just saw an opportunity and took it. I walked in to Inkhouse at Macarthur Square and the wonderful Marty decided he wanted to take on my foot. He told me there was a lot of work in the shading and outline of this piece. In keeping with tradition of my previous tattoos (The Mad Hatter on my left foot) I went alice in wonderland inspired. 


What the white rabbit means to me; Im never on time! Im always late (well apart from going to work).
So here is the final product, still a little bloody and Red, excuse my chipped nailpolish as well - not a good look! My Tattoo is not shaded like normal, this one here was all hand etched every little detailed line was covered. Marty did such an awesome job!


My big arse man feet all pretty and finished! A Little blurry but will take some cute ones when its all healed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments are much appreciated. Please note: This is a family friendly blog, if there is any foul language, derogatory comments they will not be approved