Monday, June 17, 2013

Oxford Lane - Assemblage Clock

arrived in perth yesterday and we were straight into crafting! Emma let me raid the shop and purchase some new goodies before they went up online. I love doing off the page projects, and couldn't resist this assemblage clock from Tim Holtz. I love the little blurb/definitions that Tim Holtz puts on his products

ASSEMBLAGE CLOCK: A hollowed clock for collecting and displaying timeless trinkets.

I started by painting the  base of it with Kaisercraft Acrylic Paint, added papers from My Minds Eye - Kate & Co - Oxford Lane.  Prima flowers, Pink Paislee Hope Chest collection butterflies. HOC lilly  flowers. Random charms from Emmas personal stash.






Heres a clearer side view of the clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments are much appreciated. Please note: This is a family friendly blog, if there is any foul language, derogatory comments they will not be approved