Sunday, June 16, 2013

Western Australia again, here I come!

Here I am sitting on a Virgin flight to Perth for a much needed holiday. This has to be the most crappiest flight I  have been on recently. The reason I'm still working away on my blog is the fact that there has been some technical difficulties with the aircraft, mind you they tell you this after your strapped in and the doors are locked.

I arrived at Sydney domestic terminal at 5:15am this morning for my 6:30 flight. I was nervous enough about travelling alone and just wanted this to go as quickly and smoothly as it could. but Murphy's law tells us that things just never go to plan. When I boarded this plane this morning, the sun hadn't started to come up yet, so here is the sunrise sitting at gate 42 at Sydney airport.




Edited to add;  Flight arrived an hour late and my headrest TV didn't even work! I was disappointed in the fact that I asked the stewardess to fix my TV and she said just sit where I  was and plug into the next seats headset. I got to watch one movie this way, SAFE HAVEN! Brilliant, very emotional! I find it funny how just watching scenes from a movie, or just hearing a line from a movie can get you so emotionally involved and moved by it. I am a big girlly girl when it comes to movies like this. I had had a big arse cry about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments are much appreciated. Please note: This is a family friendly blog, if there is any foul language, derogatory comments they will not be approved