Monday, June 10, 2013

Suddenly 30!

Today is my thirtieth Birthday!

I celebrated with my most fav cousins on earth! I was treated to lunch at Penrith Panthers, they have a great little noodle bar in there. I got some awesome balloons that my god son picked just for his there was fairys, dinosaurs and butterfly printed on them and not to mention the blatantly obvious 30 balloon.

 

I also received a gorgeous watch from a very special guy in my life. Spoilt me! Pierre Cardin goodness!!



Most recently you may have noticed that I have been blogging about Project Hotness. I chose an outfit that would compliment my personality and show off a pic of my style. Teal is my colour of choice lately,  and crocheted clothes make up most of my cardigans too. 


My gorgeous and charming god son, Alexander. He is my special little guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments are much appreciated. Please note: This is a family friendly blog, if there is any foul language, derogatory comments they will not be approved